Welcome to ParaView Documentation !
This guide is split into three volumes:
Tutorials are split into Self-directed Tutorial and Classroom Tutorials:
Self-directed Tutorial’s Section 1 to Section 5 provide an introduction to the ParaView software and its history, and exercises on how to use ParaView that cover basic usage, batch python scripting and visualizing large models.
Classroom Tutorials’s Section 1 to Section 18 provide beginning, advanced, python and batch, and targeted tutorial lessons on how to use ParaView that are presented as a 3-hour class internally within Sandia National Laboratories.
- ParaView Reference Manual
- 1. Properties Panel
- 2. Object Shading Properties
- 3. Color maps and transfer functions
- 4. Comparative visualization
- 6. Using NumPy for processing data
- 7. Remote and parallel visualization
- 8. Memory Inspector
- 9. Multiblock Inspector
- 10. Annotations
- 11. Axes Grid
- 12. Customizing ParaView